Re: Registering kid?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ GoatWorld Message Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Vicki McGaugh on May 18, 2001 at 12:32:44:

In Reply to: Re: Registering kid? posted by Norm on May 17, 2001 at 14:57:00:

O.k...:) Whoever owns the doe in ADGA's eyes is the name on the paperwork. So someone has to get this dam transferred into their name, or the original owner of the dam must fill out the paperwork, then attach the service memo from whoever owns the buck. You have the kid, but are not the owner until they fill out the paperwork and then sign the number #12 on the application of registration. Then when you send this paperwork in the kid will be yours, but under the original herd name or "The" if they don't have one. She can carry your tattoo's, since the unique tattoo policy is not inforced. Without the dam transferred nobody but the original owner can register kids out of her. You could ask for a duplicate of the papers for the owner, then just put you down as the owner of the doe, if all parties are o.k. with that. The non-member fees will come into place with the transfers if your friends are no longer ADGA members. Whew!!!!! Vicki

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ GoatWorld Message Forum ] [ FAQ ]