|"GoatWorld Message Forum - FAQ'S"||[ Terms of Service ]|
Getting the most out of the GoatWorld Message Forum
1 Any messages or subject lines written in all capital letters will be deleted as outling in the Terms of Service #6.
If you are using the Message Forum as a means to research particular information, you may want to try our GoatWorld Database feature which contains all relevant posts. Persons using the database may also respond to the posts that appear in the search.
How will information in my posts be used?
What happens to my posts when they no longer appear?
Can I put html tags anywhere in my posts?
Why didn't my post show up?
Are there things I should not do or say?
We also ask that you please not post Classified Ads in the Message Forum. These posts will be deleted immediately. Any person caught using the Message Forum to obtain Email addresses for the purpose of unsolicited email, or, the unwanted solicitation of business, products or services, will be reported to the State Attorney General's and other proper authorities.
How do I renew my yearly membership?
I have decided to not use the credit card or PayPal option for this since each processed credit card transaction requires paying a percentage of the transaction.
I've lost my password and I can't get in!
Terms of Service for using the GoatWorld Message Forum.
1) The GoatWorld Message Forum is a password protected, fee-based subscriber system. Cost to join the GoatWorld Message Forum is $6.00 per year. Collected membership fees are used to further fund the GoatWorld web site as a whole and further develop other web site features as needed. The $6.00 fee is non-refundable but does allow you access to read and post messages in the Message Forum 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I feel this is a very small price to pay for the outstanding quality our members provide with their information and messages.
2) The use of profanity, vulgarity, or language that can be considered offensive to a "general audience" is strictly prohibited. The exception to this rule is that those terms which are defined as "medical" in nature are allowed.
3) Libelous content is strictly prohibited to include messages that disparage other individuals, groups, opinions, companies, web sites, religious or politcal beliefs, lifestyles, goat management practices, etc. Example: a message contains information where person A discusses the actions, behaviour or opinions of Mr. B. - "Mr. B has no right to own goats because he is stupid and doesn't worm his goats with SafeGard." This type of behavior is strictly prohibited.
4) Messages promoting other web sites, companies or services (see #7 for further details regarding this rule) are strictly prohibited. This includes using the Message Forum for trying to sell or promote your own products or services. I have specifically set up a FREE classified ads section which allows for this. The Message Forum is for information dealing with goats and any indirect care or concern for them as a result.
5) The Message Forum is password protected in which each member is given his or her own account. Accounts are non-transferable between members. Revealing your username and password to others so that they may gain access to the Message Forum is strictly prohibited and will be dealt with by immediately terminating that members access privileges indefinitely with no refund of membership fee.
6) The use of all capital letters in a message body or subject line is strictly prohibited. Using all capital letters makes it very difficult for me to edit these types of messages and therefore, any messages that violate this rule will be deleted. Further action will be taken to terminate the offending members membership if this violation is continually repeated.
7) Links to other web sites are permitted. However, I reserve the right to delete those messages that contain direct links to web sites which are known to, or can be considered direct competitors of GoatWorld.com, especially in light of product sales or services. There is a very fine line for this rule and I do not wish to deter you from "recommending" other sites products or services, especially if they are helpful. But the bottom line for this rule is that if you are fully aware that GoatWorld sells thermometers and you post links to other sites that sell thermometers, this action will be viewed as detrimental to the focus of GoatWorld which is operating only to serve the goat industry as a whole. Every little bit of your support helps to achieve this mission.
8) In the past it has been optional to include your real name and email address with your messages. Since the Message Forum is now password protected and therefore secure from email harvesters, I feel that it is best (but not required) to include your real name and email address so that it helps to promote a spirit of trust and camaraderie amongst Message Forum members. First names only are acceptable as are first and last names.
9) The GoatWorld Message Forum Terms of Service may be revised at any time to reflect the continuous changes in Internet Technology. Any changes that are perceived to be necessary will be discussed from time to time within the Message Forum itself.
Email: Contact INFO
Telephone: Contact INFO
Designed & Hosted by: JOLLY GERMAN
All written, audio, video and graphic material contained within this site, except where otherwise noted, is Copyrighted ©1999-2019. Some content may also be the property of contributors to the site, in which case their material is also protected by applicable copyright laws and this copyright policy. No material may be linked directly to or reproduced in any form without written permission. If you would like to reprint something from our site, simply send us an email to request permission to do so. Please refer to our REPRINT criteria.
This site is run and operated by a Disabled Veteran