Jolly German Jams
Jolly German Jellies
Jolly German Syrups
Livestock Supplies (A - Z)
Hard To Find Supplies
Order by Mail/Telephone
Hard to find products:
This is a listing of products that may be hard to find in your area. Some items I may already have in stock while other items are by special order only. It is important to note the following on these products (that I do not regularly stock):
- Certain products will have a minimum order requirement. (by pound or quantity)
- Fixed prices are not listed because prices can fluctuate based on supply and demand.
- Certain items that you may be looking for may require a license or prescription.
- Most items will ship via Flat Rate Priority (large and small box).
- Larger orders can be shipped via UPS when they do not qualify for Flat Rate Priority.
- Special order items may take up to two weeks to fill based upon supply and demand.
As I continue to build my web site, I hope to add active links and reference pages to each of the products listed above. For now I ask that if you are interested in a specific product, please email or call and I will be happy to assist you. Please be sure to leave a message as I am not always available by the phone - but I will call you back as soon as possible.
3rd Party Items
My focus has primarily been on providing supplement type items for the use of many classes of livestock. There are other items non-supplement items such as tools and supplies that I can also provide on a "by-request" basis. I also welcome 3rd party suppliers of such items to contact me if they wish to have their items added to my regular complement of "in-stock" items. Although each distribution relationship is unique, my general guidelines for distributing 3rd party or private party items is as follows:
If you feel you have an item or items that would benefit my current inventory, please feel free to contact me and we can discuss a business relationship that will benefit not only you and I, but our potential customers as well.
- Must be an item that is not competitive with any of the items listed already.
- Prefer to maintain a moderate inventory on premises to avoid shipping delays.
- Prefer items that are farm and agriculturally based.